One of the authors of an accepted technical paper must register and the paper must be presented in the conference to include the paper in IEEE Xplore. An author has opportunity to register maximum 2 (two) accepted technical papers with one registration. The details registration process will be provided after the publishing the list accepted papers. The registration fees for the different categories of authors are given below. Feel free to contact to Organizing Secretary regarding any registration issue.
|Local Author (Non-IEEE Member)
|Local Author (IEEE Member)
|International Author (IEEE Member)
|SAARC Author (Non-IEEE Member)
|SAARC Author (IEEE Member)
|Local Student Author (IEEE Member)
|Local Student Author (Non-IEEE Member)
|International Student Author
Instructions for Registration
- Category of registration is defined by the author's affiliation in the paper.
- The registration fee must be paid against each of the registration. All expenses related to the transfer of registration fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
- Only full-time students with proof will be considered for student author category.
- For IEEE members, the proof of membership must be submitted.
- Each registration will include conference kit, conference proceedings in portable drive, admission to all technical sessions, refreshments, two lunches, and conference banquet.
Acceptable Mode of Registration Fee Payment
- Prior to online registration you have to download the IEEE Copyright Form for each paper, fill and sign the form(s), and scan the form(s) in pdf. In copyright form, the conference name must be written as "2017 IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications and Photonics (ICTP)" .
- Pay your registration fee as per your category of registration.
- Complete the Online Registration Form. During online registration, you need to attach scanned copy of documents (in a single .rar/. zip file) having
- Proof of payment (e.g. Copy of Deposit Slip of Cash/Pay Order/Demand Draft, or Payment Slip of TT/Wired Transfer)
- Copyright Form
- Proof of full time studentship from your current institution (if applicable)
- Proof of IEEE membership for the year 2017 (if applicable)
- The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
||IEEE Communication Society (COMSOC) Bangladesh
- For LOCAL AUTHORS/ LOCAL STUDENT AUTHORS/ PARTICIPANTS, the registration fee is payable through Cash Deposit/ Direct Deposit via online banking of Sonali Bank or Pay Order/ Demand Draft payable to the given Account.
- For INTERNATIONAL AND SAARC AUTHORS/PARTICIPANTS the registration fee is payable preferably through any kind of wire transfer which will directly remit the value to the given Account. Registration fee may also be paid in local currency (USD 1 = BDT 81.00).
- The Pay Order or Demand Draft must be in favour of " IEEE Communication Society (COMSOC) Bangladesh" and must be sent by EMS/Registered Mail/Courier to "Dr. Satya Prasad Majumder, Professor, Department of EEE, BUET, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh".
- Bank cheque will not be accepted in any circumstance.
- The transfer charge of registration fee to the given Account should be borne by the authors/participants.