Initial Paper Preparation and Submission:
For initial submission the manuscript must not include the author name(s) and affiliation(s). Author name(s) and affiliation(s) are to be included in the accepted papers.
PDF file generated using the template must be submitted through Easychair by completing the necessary information. If the paper submitting author does not have account in Easychair, he/she need to be registered and open an Easychair account.
Camera-Ready Paper Preparation and Submission:
- The manuscript must be in IEEE ICTP format. Please download the IEEE ICTP paper template in MSWord format and LaTeX format.
- The length of the manuscript must not exceed 5 pages of A4 sized paper (210 mm × 297 mm) in PDF format including the name(s) of the author(s), texts, figures, tables, and references.
- Note the followings while preparing the Camera Ready version of the paper using the template:
- The similarity index of your paper should not be higher than 30%. You already received an email if your initial paper had similarity higher than 30%.
- You must modify the initial submission according to the suggestions given by the reviewers.
- Please write down the full name(s) of the authors. Please do not put title of any author in the authors list, i.e., do not write Dr. YYY or Prof. YYY.
- Please do not write the positions/designations of the authors in affiliations.
- The equations, units, figures, tables and references should be according to the IEEE format.
- Prepare the camera ready PDF version of the paper and check whether the generated PDF is IEEE PDF eXpress compatible following the instructions below and then submit the IEEE PDF eXpress compatible file through EasyChair
- First time users need to create IEEE PDF eXpress account. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site. Enter 42597X for conference ID, your email address and a password. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title"
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click "Submit Source Files for Conversion".
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". Please wait. Email confirmation will be received for successful upload.
- Once the conversion is completed, an email will be received with the IEEE Xplore compliant PDF of the paper as an attachment.
- Author may upload the converted PDF file of the paper obtained from the IEEE PDF eXpress site to the ICTP 2017 submission site through EasyChair.